Friday 9 April 2010

I think this is appropriate now

For as long as its existed, my ransom channel has had this as the MOTD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvUbbYX9BMs

And seeing as I've just joined a proper pirate corp, seems like I'm actually a professional pirate now :D

Coming back from holidaying in Wales, looking after my adorable little cousins, its nice to be back in command of Life for Rent... because all the cool kids listen to Dido...

Last night, only one kill to report: some poor noob in an iteron mark I got jumped by our entire gang. That really must have confused him.

Hopefully I'll have some more to post tonight :)

2 comments:

  1. "A festival of conviviality!" LOL...I had never seen that before and it put a smile on my face this morning. Welcome to HellFleet :) As soon as the business in Providence is concluded, I hope to get a break to come fly with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to HellFleet dude:D! We will get your secstat to -10 in no time.. haha..
    You gonna have the time of your life;).

    And btw, I like Dido:).

    ReplyDelete