Saturday 17 April 2010

Bait, foiling revenge attacks and.. movie stardom? Its all at HellFleet

Missed the start to the planned roam, so no real idea how that went. However, afterwards things went a little dry so Cyber Ten suggested we start to put together some film footage. During this time, one of my alts popped a destroyer as it undocked. But, thinking little of it I took these pictures: http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy271/vonDiel/Hellfleet%20Vid/

Ishkur: von Diel (me).
Rifter: Eviwyn
Legion: Cyber Ten
Vagabond: Ulyster

Hopefully we'll soon be seeing the finished product of this :D

Anyhoo, setting up in a belt with my alt I'm convo'd by a capsuler named Federal Clone, who claims to be able to find me many noob targets with valuable loot. Responce from voice comms with fellow HellFleet members is that noob targets never have valuable loot, so I figured he was up to something. Not even the 5 million ISK he deposited into my account as a mark of 'trust' could make these suspicions go away...

So I did the logical thing, and invited him to join me in a belt.

To my surprise, not only does he turn up but he is alone and in a frankly terribly fitted ship (http://www.eve-hellfleet.com/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=55929 ) and the gang makes short work of both him and the merlin that drops in. Turns out, the merlin pilot is the same one from before.. interesting. Should be able to post logs later/tomorrow which suggest that the raven set up was a revenge attack for the loss of the destroyer. If so, probably the most hilarious thing to ever happen to me on EVE :D

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Nice kill mate. I look forward to the movie too!

    ReplyDelete