Sunday 14 March 2010

Yarr! I mean.. urrm.. Hello!

Hi, I'm von Diel. About a month ago, I was stuck in a blank jump clone after a epic journey home from 0.0 (They popped my noob ship with a station camp :( podding 25ish jumps was interesting). So, being bored I ventured out into low sec and quickly got the drop on a rifter. Then a brutix later that day. Hands still shaking, I moved my stuff to a low sec system, and haven't looked back.


Anyhoo, been on a run of bad luck recently. Lost 5 ishkurs in the past two days: 2 to sentries, 1 to police, 1 to station campers and the last to a rather well sprung trap by the Tuskers. Did finally manage to bring one of them down though. Always like fighting against Tuskers, as usually its a good fight with pleasantries exchanged afterwards (or in this case a reimbursement of lost dancers: hope you're enjoying them Kirith Darkblade!).

Managed to pull down a jaguar with the help of alliance mate Netheral. I'm starting to like the idea of frigate based roaming gangs for corp and alliance ops, mixture of assault ship, ewar frigs and bombers. Will post updates as to success.

Ooh, for those wondering about the title of this blog: my corp is called "killer carebears" and only a few of us partake in piracy or pvp. I also plan to confess all, from lucky wins to stupid losses.

Fly safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment