Thursday 28 October 2010

LOL RP

A lot of my fellow bloggers either occasionally or entirely write their blogs in character. A good number of these are fairly terrible for a variety of reasons, but some I do rather like (Nashh's, Ga'len's and Mynxee's to name three). I've tried on several occasions to write either backstory or IC posts for von Diel, but they either turn out implausible, corny or a horrible combination of both.

He's a Gallente carebear turned pirate, who can fly Amarrian battleships and Minmatar ships up to battleships... seriously where do you even start with that?

My best attempt is to basically ignore the carebear time and put him as a matari sympathiser during their war for independence. I think I could've used that to explain his abilities to fly gallente (academy training), minmatar (learning from the other rebels) and amarr (hijacking etc). But tbh, still can't figure out details on that, but maybe one day I will.

Anyhoo urrm... not much pvp action to report. Maybe my next update will be more substantial.

o/

2 comments:

  1. Struggle as is already enough writing, beeing non english native. Trying to do that "in character" would probable make it even more LOL than it is already. SOmtimes it might have parts of the post in a semi-char style, but that's about it :-)
    Yeah, agree it would be kindoff hard trying to do that with the mix you wrotte about -:-)
    Keep the post comming, enjoy lokking in here from time to time
    Ceb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's just go shoot stuff

    ReplyDelete